Our let-only service includes the following:
- Professional photography of the property (There is no additional fee for the photography as the photographs and their copyright and intellectual property are the property of Rockett Home Rentals. Professional photographs taken will not be provided to the landlord as part of the agreement).
- Writing up the letting particulars of the property.
- Advertising on our website.
- Listing on online portals.
- Organising and carrying out viewings.
- Taking a holding deposit.
- Performing a comprehensive credit and reference check.
- Placing the deposit in an accredited deposit protection scheme as required by law.
- Having a professional inventory produced by an APIP accredited professional.
- Having a photographic inventory produced.
- Taking meter readings.
- Take the balance of monies once credit and references have passed. This includes a 5 week dilapidations deposit.
- Setting up the standing order for monthly rent.
- Drawing up a tenancy agreement.
- Setting up an appointment to book the tenant into the property.
Our let only fees:
- One month’s rent plus VAT (120% of one month's rent including VAT) subject to a minimum fee of £700 (including VAT) (per property and not per tenant).
1 An independent Inventory company conducts a check-out report which is a comparison of the condition of the property and its contents at the end of the tenancy with its conditions as noted on the inventory at the beginning of the tenancy.
2 The term 'rent' is understood to mean the total monthly income on the property inclusive of any utilities and service charges.
As 'Let Only' plus a rent collection service and monthly statements of your accounts.
Our rent collect fees:
- As let-only plus 10% including VAT (120% of one month's rent including VAT) of the monthly rent, payable each month.
This applies per property and not per tenant.
The full management service includes everything in the Let Only and Rent Collect services plus the following:
- Maintenance dealt with by our team.
- Contract renewal negotiations.
- Twice-yearly property visits (tenant permitting).
- Dealing with all regulatory certification (e.g. gas safety certificate).
- Chasing of any rent arrears.
- Mediating deposit disputes.
Our management fees:
- 10% + VAT (12% including VAT) of the monthly rent payable monthly
- Annual Administration fee of 8% of the annual rent including VAT
All fees apply per property and not per tenant.
Client Money Protection is provided by Propertymark:
The best agency I have used in the six years I have been renting properties in Stoke-on-Trent. They were extremely friendly and helpful when it came to viewing properties - knew what they were talking about and not feeding you with nonsense to try and get a tenant in quickly. Helped us all the way and stayed in constant contact right up until the move in date to ensure everything was running...
A wonderful company to let through, very kind and helpful team. They managed to find me the perfect property, and I look forward to being a tenant under them. I would thoroughly recommend them.
Rockett were very helpful in ensuring my house move was completed quickly in time for me to start my new job. From the first house viewing to the final signature, Rockett were constantly keeping in touch and ensuring the process ran smoothly and efficiently. Now I'm a happy tenant ready to start my new job.
Rockett have always dealt with my enquiries in a quick and efficient manner. They are more than happy to go above and beyond in order to make the rental process as straight forward as possible.
Rockett Homes has been a very good agency to rent from, because they take your problems seriously, deal with them promptly and reasonably, and provide a good level of service and customer care. They are responsible and consistent in their handling of issues and understand concerns from the point of view of the customers.